We are happy to introduce ourselves that we have established a Non-profit organisation called HR Connect Karnataka in association with BENGALURU NORTH UNIVERSITY with a sole objective to identify various skills and employment opportunities to youths of the state under the various sectors.
HR Connect Karnataka came into existence in 2015 as a result of same likeminded professionals group, established in 2016, HR Connect Karnataka has a total whatsapp group membership of more than 2500 + HR’s spread all over the Karnataka.
HRCK, is an enterprising platform consisting of 2500+ HR professionals from the HR fraternity. HRCK also provides orientation and opportunities to engage in social services and self-improvement activities. We aim to empower youths from 10th, 12th, Graduation, MSW and MBA disciplines with practical knowledge and skill development from industry experts. Our weekend training will further help you to deepen cognitive knowledge and to implement the practical application of the learned concepts.
Through this initiative, we would like to input skill development as one of the vital tasks in training youths in Karnataka to match the present and future skill sets.
HR Connect is primarily devoted to the cause of women empowerment. It provides training, resources and networking opportunities to both skilled and unskilled women labour force.
Corporate Social Responsibility is of prime importance to the founders of HR Connect. Here at HRCK, we believe that each HR must be considered as a strategic business partner. Through CSR initiatives, HRCK trains HR professionals to evaluate the impact of their corporate activities on the environment and society. This builds a “culture of caring” in corporate outfits which is essential for sustainable living and growth.
HR CONNECT, KARNATAKA OBJECTIVES
- Enhancing the skills and competencies of HR professionals
- Creating platform to show case the achievements and activities of group members
- Connect HR fraternity by organizing various events
- Engaging HR professionals in social service.
- Empower youths from 10th, 12th, Graduation, MSW and MBA disciplines with practical knowledge and skill development from industry experts.
- Through CSR initiatives, HRCK trains HR professionals to evaluate the impact of their corporate activities on the environment and society.
- Empower women in retail supply chains through training in agriculture and factories.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Develop good Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Public Speaking Skills and other Professional Skills
- On Job Training.
- Training based on the industry requirements
- Organizing free weekend classes and workshops for HR professionals and MBA/MSW students.